Supply Chain Act
CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN ACT
Vince Holding Corp. and its subsidiaries has built its brand around the consistent production of high quality products, from apparel to accessories, and its commitment to conducting business according to the highest ethical and legal standards.
Among other things, we require all factories and suppliers to adhere to our code of conduct, which set forth our business, legal and ethical standards in the following areas: occupational health and safety, work hours, transparent record keeping practices, wages and benefits, freedom of association, customs compliance, product safety, environmental safekeeping and prohibitions on child labor, forced labor, prison labor, discrimination, and harassment.
To eradicate slavery and human trafficking from our supply chain, we:
- verify product supply chains using third party auditors to ensure that our product supply chains are compliant with our code of conduct and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
- conduct independent audits of our suppliers to evaluate their compliance with our code of conduct and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
- require certification by our suppliers that their services comply with our code of conduct and all with applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking in countries where our suppliers are doing business;
- maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors failing to abide by our code of conduct prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking; and
- provide training for our supply chain executives and employees on the prevention of human trafficking and slave labor.