CORBÉ / Lapidary Trayhttps://www.vince.com/corb%C3%A9-%2F-lapidary-tray-X905830029.html
Inspired by mid-century design, traditional craft and small-scale, American manufactures, Kaitlyn and Ryan Lawless of Detroit, Michigan ceramic design studio Corbé fuse warmth with technical precision in each of their durable, high-fired porcelain wares.
Geometric porcelain tray inspired by and faceted with the lapidary techniques of cutting and shaping stones. Each vessel is slip-cast and glazed in a richly saturated satin-matte hue on the interior and a bare, buffed porcelain exterior.
- Made of durable, high-fired porcelain.
- Bare porcelain is buffed until smooth.
- Measures roughly 10.5” L × 1.5” H x 5” W.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Underside is marked with Corbé ware stamp.
- Care: clean with gentle cleansers and a non-abrasive tool. Bare porcelain should be washed following contact with dark foods to avoid staining.
- Ships within the U.S. only.
- Due to crafting nature, slight variation from photo may occur.