BINU BINU / Shaman Black Charcoal Soaphttps://www.vince.com/binu-binu-%2F-shaman-black-charcoal-soap-X904610002.html
Taking its name from the Korean word for “soap,” Toronto-based BINU BINU is a botanical soaphouse inspired by the cleansing rituals of the Korean bath. Each bar is made by hand in small batches using the cold process method, which retains the skin cleansing and beautifying properties of natural essential oils.
Hand-cut soap bar containing activated charcoal heightened with essential oils of lavender, Himalayan cedarwood and clary sage. These botanicals form the basis of many ceremonies of the Korean Mudang shaman.
- For use on face, hands and body.
- Ingredients: saponified oils (olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil), boricha, activated charcoal, lavender essential oil, cedar essential oil, clary sage essential oil.
- Boricha base: Korean roasted barley tea.
- Does not contain palm oils, synthetic detergents, artificial colorants, parabens, sulfates or animal products.
- 4 oz bar.
- Measures approximately 3” by 1.5”.
- To extend the life of the soap, keep dry between use by using a draining soap dish.
- Eligible for return only if unopened, unused and in salable condition.
- Ships within the U.S. only.
- From Toronto, Ontario.