BINU BINU / Haenyeo Sea Woman Soaphttps://www.vince.com/binu-binu-%2F-haenyeo-sea-woman-soap-X904610003.html
Taking its name from the Korean word for “soap,” Toronto-based BINU BINU is a botanical soaphouse inspired by the cleansing rituals of the Korean bath. Each bar is made by hand in small batches using the cold process method, which retains the skin cleansing and beautifying properties of natural essential oils.
Refreshing and ultra-cleansing Black Hiwa Kai sea salt soap named after the Korean Haenyeo “sea women” divers of Jeju Island, who are renown for their independent spirit.
- For use on hands and body.
- Ingredients: Saponified oils (Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil), Boricha, Black Hiwa Kai Sea Salt, Sea Tangle, Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Boricha base: Korean roasted barley tea.
- Does not contain palm oils, synthetic detergents, artificial colorants, parabens, sulfates or animal products.
- 4 oz bar.
- Measures approximately 3” by 1.5”.
- To extend the life of the soap, keep dry between use by using a draining soap dish.
- Eligible for return only if unopened, unused and in salable condition.
- Ships within the U.S. only.
- From Toronto, Ontario.