TRAVE / Constancehttp://www.vince.com/trave-%2F-constance-X600060004.html
A collector of vintage jeans, creative director I.J. Kim left a successful career in engineering before founding beloved denim brand Trave. Each pair of the brand's jeans is carefully whiskered and sanded.
Kim created the Constance after scouring flea markets for inspiration to make "the perfect jean"—the iconic styles of the 50's and 60's caught his eye. With a slim leg and flattering straight outseam, it has a stonewashed finish for an authentic fade.
- This product is handmade and therefore may differ from that pictured.
- Classic 5-pocket construction.
- Frayed hem.
- Button and zip fastening at front.
- Designer wash: Under Pressure.
- 28" inseam. 11" rise. 13.5" leg opening.
- Ships within the U.S. only.
- 100% cotton.
- Model’s height is 5’10", bust 34", waist 24", hips 33". Model wears size 26.
- Machine wash.
- Designed in the U.S.A. and made from imported fabric.