SAIKAI / Iron Door Stophttp://www.vince.com/saikai-%2F-iron-door-stop-X903030104.html
From Japanese company Saikai, bringing functional, usefully designed objects to Los Angeles, including merchandise developed in collaboration with pioneering Japanese craft manufacturers.
Inspired by the organic forms of river stones and imagined by Tokyo-based lifestyle and industrial designer Makoto Koizumi, this minimalist door stop is made with Nambu cast iron—a heavy, smooth traditional Japanese ironware used since the mid-1600s.
- Doubles as a paperweight.
- Maker: Tetu.
- Designer: Makoto Koizumi.
- Made with: Nambu cast iron.
- Measures: 3. ¼” W x 3” L x 2” H.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Three subtle silicon feet on the underside to prevent scratching.
- Ships within the U.S. only.