NORDEN / Monhegan Ceramic Candlehttp://www.vince.com/norden-%2F-monhegan-ceramic-candle-X011730115.html
In a world filled with disposable goods, Norden’s husband and wife Encinitas, California-based founders Erika and Pete Panciera set out to create home products that can live beyond their original purpose. Each piece is inspired by their past experiences, memories and travels.
Inspired by a trip to Monhegan Island off the coast of Boothbay, Maine and the small island’s history as a British fishing camp and trading post in the early 1600s; sandalwood, leather and tobacco–scented soy wax candle poured into a re-usable stoneware vessel with blocked matte and glossy tonal black glaze. Sandalwood’s deep, masculine and woody notes are accented by sweet hints of caramelized pipe tobacco and saddle leather, with a slight hit of spicy cinnamon.
- Re-usable vessel: wash out and reuse after wax burns through.
- Fragrance: sandalwood, tobacco, leather.
- 12 oz.
- Burn time: approximately 80 hours.
- Stoneware with matte black/gloss black glaze.
- Soy wax.
- Eligible for return only if unopened, unused and in salable condition.
- Ships within the U.S. only.