BINU BINU / Seshin Korean Scrub Soaphttp://www.vince.com/binu-binu-%2F-seshin-korean-scrub-soap-X904610001.html
Taking its name from the Korean word for “soap,” Toronto-based BINU BINU is a botanical soaphouse inspired by the cleansing rituals of the Korean bath. Each bar is made by hand in small batches using the cold process method, which retains the skin cleansing and beautifying properties of natural essential oils.
Created in homage to "seshin," the intense Korean body scrub experience; exfoliating soap bar handmade with black sesame seed providing natural exfoliation, as well as ultra-fine washed blue clay derived from volcanic ash and remineralizing sea salt to help draw out impurities for soft, clean skin.
- For gentle, effective exfoliation of the face, hands, feet and body.
- Ingredients: saponified oils (olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil), boricha, black sesame seed, sea salt, Australian washed blue clay.
- Boricha base: Korean roasted barley tea.
- Does not contain palm oils, synthetic detergents, artificial colorants, parabens, sulfates or animal products.
- 4 oz bar.
- Measures approximately 3” by 1.5”.
- To extend the life of the soap, keep dry between use by using a draining soap dish.
- Eligible for return only if unopened, unused and in salable condition.
- Ships within the U.S. only.
- From Toronto, Ontario.